martes, 20 de mayo de 2014

FAQ

Art life

What do you use for digital art?
A Wacom Bamboo Splash small-sized tablet. The software I paint in is easy paint tool SAI.

What do you use for traditional art?
Mostly colored pencils. They are my main tool. I've used watercolors, pastels and acrylics in the past, too, but sadly, they are currently too expensive for me.
The paper I use  are simple white sheets, like the ones you print in or you'd answer an exam in school on.

When did you start drawing?
I began drawing as an official thing back in 2006, when I was around 12 years old.

How do you know how to write?
I studied English Writing as a subject in my career. I was taught how to write, from grammar to styles, to story and character development as well as impact on the reader. I studied at least 4 different subjects on this matter.

Why don't you draw more girls?
Because I don't like the female shape of the body. It's boring and uninteresting to me. I enjoy drawing men and boys.

But, do you know how to draw them?
Yes. I actually learned how to draw girls before guys.

Personal life

You won't believe some of these, but I've gotten all of the things I'll mention below:

Do you have a girlfriend?
No. I have a boyfriend.

Do you top or bottom?
None.

Are you gay? (Asked hundreds of times!)
I'm actually asexual, but call me what you want.

Why do you like Link? (Asked over and over)
Long story. Too long. 13 years of story so far. To make it short, he's my muse. All of them are.

Why do you make Link gay? (Asked too many times)
Why do you make him hetero? He's my Link, A' do what I please. Him being gay makes me happy, makes me feel understood, makes me feel I'm giving him back the joy he has given me.

What got you into  Pink (Pipit x Link)?  (Asked LOTS of times!)
Making people angry by making Link gay again!--- Nah, not really. But it's kind of a side effect. Anyhow, I simply thought of Pipit as the kind of guy who'd make Link a happy boy, and I also felt had some sort of secret crush for each other, so it became natural. It's just how I am.

Do you like other videogames?
Yeah. I'm loyal to Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. I like those games as much as LoZ, I kid you not! The thing is I see those just as what they are: games, whereas I see LoZ for Link, not the game, and it's something way more deep and personal to me.
And of course, I like Star Fox, the Mario franchise, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic (I like this a lot, too), the Super Smash series, Mario Party, Animal Crossing, Pokémon Y... yeah, I like many games.

How much do you game?
I used to be a hardcore gamer, but I decided to quit that life about 3 years ago. I began to see that lifestyle as meaningless. Nowadays I rarely game. Perhaps I do it 1 to 3 times a month, and do it for about 2 to 3 straight hours.

What do you game for?
I game to learn, believe it or not. The thing I like about LoZ is the story and Link, everything else can banish into the nether. I am still quite in the hardcore side for LoZ, I can play for 8 straight hours if I'm on vacations, and up to 5 hours if I am not (yeah, I quit sleeping and eating for these games) but that's only for 4 days or 1 week, which is my average to beat these games the first time around. I like to make the stories my own, I like to build around them, to make more of them, that's why I game to learn.

If I play anything else, I can be quite casual and seem like a noobie.

Facts

I apologize in advance.

Please, take a look at my gallery!
Sorry, but I don't have time to look through other galleries. I don't even follow many other artists for that same reason.

Please watch me, follow me, subscribe!
No. That's my decision.

Read my story!
Guys, I barely have time to build my own story, to write it and to draw... please.

Please draw THIS for me!
Want a drawing? Ask if commissions are open. I don't take requests. If you don't think my art is worth pay, at least offer something for my time and effort.

Can I post your art in another website?
You can link it there. If it's a private page, credit me, but of course you cannot pretend the art is yours.

Can you illustrate my comic/ book?
No, and even less for free.


To take note
  • I don't follow LoZ artists or anime artists.
  • I tend to follow realistic artists, photographers, cartoonists or those with very unique and particular styles.
  • I don't read other people's stories.
  • I don't take fanmade gaming theories into account for my stories. I have my own theories and beliefs.
  • I appreciate your feedback.
  • I don't take critique into consideration because I don't ask for it. I am already aware of my flaws and I am working on improving.
  • I already know I draw long necks.
  • I already know my guys look feminine.I like them that way.

This will continue to be updated.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario