domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

Commission Information: Details and Prices

All commission prices are based in 1 character drawings.

A

  • No bg
  • No color
  • No shading
  • Pencil-like lineart
  • Available as: Head Shot, Bust up and Waist up.
  • Price: 10 USD

Sample A





______________________________________________________________

B.1

  • No bg
  • No color
  • Gray shading
  • Line shading
  • Pencil-like lineart
  • Available as: Head shot, Bust up, Waist up
  • Price: 15 USD

Sample B.1



_________________________________________________________________

B.2

  • No bg
  • Solid colors
  • Line shading
  • Pencil-like lineart
  • Available as: Head shot, Bust up, Waist up
  • Price: 15 USD

Sample B.2

________________________________________________________________

C

  • Color
  • Simple background (color) and texture available
  • Simple shading
  • Basic digital lineart
  • Available as: Head shot, Bust up, Waist up
  • Price: 20 USD

Sample C:


___________________________________________________________

D

  • Simple bg available
  • No lineart
  • 3D-like coloring
  • Semi-blended shading and lighting
  • Available as: Head shot, Bust up, Waist up, Thigh up
  • Price: 25 USD

Sample D:


_____________________________________________________________________

E

  • Full color
  • Simple bg (blended colors and/or fitting textures)
  • Painting-like finishing
  • No lineart
  • Fully blended shading and lightning
  • Available as Head Shot only.
  • Price: 30 USD

_________________________________________________________________________

F

  • Full color
  • Simple bg (blended colors and/or fitting textures)
  • Painting-like finishing
  • No lineart
  • Fully blended shading and lightning
  • Available as Head Shot , Bust up and Waist up
  • Price: 35 USD

____________________________________________________________________________

Additional payments:


  1. Every additional character costs an extra 5 USD payment.
  2. The more detailed your character's clothing or accessories are, the more the price goes up. It can be from 1 USD to 10 USD more.
  3. If you REALLY want me to draw some of the restrictions written below, the price will increase greatly (If I decide to accept for some reason, which I doubt).

Some restrictions:

  • I don't draw nude females, echii or hentai (porn).
  • I don't draw furries.
  • I don't make drawings regarding girl x girl situations.
  • These popular shippings are strictly prohibited: ZeLink, GhiraLink. Other couples are open for negotiation.

Some clarifications:

  • I do draw humans with butterfly or angel wings or insect parts.
  • I can draw echii or nude pictures of males.
  • I can draw heterosexual couples as long as your picture is loving and not naughty.
  • Yes, I can draw characters that do not belong in the Legend of Zelda franchise.

For any extra questions, you can send me a note through dA, comment on this entry, or send an e-mail to:  letterstoshawn@outlook.com


*How to pay will be available in the future.

-Shawn









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario